Several years ago, we set out to engineer a trailer that could straddle the line between tough & rugged and sleek & smooth. It’s was an epic battle of weight versus strength, functionality versus simplicity, and ultimately features versus cost. Fast forward several years, and thousands of towing miles to today, and we’re proud to say we’ve not only achieved our goals, but found ways to make our trailers more versatile and exciting along the way. The all new Journey is not only one of the lightest trailers in its class, but thanks to its characteristic uni-body design, it does so with more strength per square inch, than any other trailer on the market today. Featuring Timbren’s 2,000 lb. axle-less suspension system, the tow ability of the Journey is nothing short of amazing. Whether pulling with a small car, or a full size jeep or truck, the Journey has something everyone desires, and does so nicely priced and fully equiped for under $10k. Designed, engineered, manufactured, and assembled right here in Bend, Oregon USA.
- Uniquely engineered uni-body design creates extraordinary strength to weight ratio
- Timbren’s patented axel-less suspension system uses progressive rubber springs and premium urethane bushings to create a suspension that rides quiet and smooth whether it’s loaded or empty.
- Removable tongue unit with dual hitch pin safety feature
- Rubber flooring along with 6 heavy duty tie down anchors for secure gear storage
- Exterior powder coated in Cardinal Paint hammer semi-gloss finish available in 4 colors.
- Steel fenders coated thoroughly in bed liner spray for added durability and sound dampening
- Steel tube re-enforcement bars for additional suspension support
- 45 cubic feet of secured and locked storage
- Four 1,000 lb. stabilizer jacks help ensure safe and level living conditions
- Wheeled tongue jack to easily maneuver trailer into position
- Safety chains with spring loaded safety latch for secure towing
BASE HIGHWAY MODEL (EXCLUDES LID, RACK, AND TENT)
- DIMENSIONS: 71½” L X 44” W X 25” H
- WEIGHT: 652 LBS. (includes Highway Package)
- STORAGE: 45 cubic feet
- STORAGE ACCESS: Three doors secured with locking stainless steel t-handles.
- INTERIOR FLOORING: ¼” thick rubber flooring with 6 heavy duty black zinc tie downs.
- UNI-BODY PANELS: 14ga. A40 galvannealed steel with durable powder coat finish.
- DOOR FRAMES: 14ga. A36 bent and welded cold rolled steel with zinc rich primer and durable powder coat finish.
- RUNNING GEAR: 10ga. support plates and 7ga. bent fender plates made of A36 cold rolled steel with zinc rich primer and durable black powder coat finish.
- TONGUE: 2” square steel tubing with zinc rich primer and durable black powder coat finish.
- SUSPENSION: 2,000 lb. axel-less suspension system from Timbren with 2500 lb. idler hubs.
- STABILIZER JACKS: Four 1,000 lb. scissor style stabilizer jacks with hand crank included.
- TONGUE JACK: Fulton 2,000 lb. weld-on style swiveling wheeled tongue jack.
- COUPLER: Fulton Fas-lok coupler, 2” ball, 2” channel, rated for 3,500 lbs.
- SAFETY CHAINS: 1/4” grade 30 zinc chain links with spring loaded safety latch.
- WIRING: Flat four wiring harness
Highway Package – Includes Ohtsu Tires and wheels and fenders
- Included as standard wheels and tires
- TIRE: OHTSU 225/55 R17
- WHEEL: Sendel T08MBML Aluminum
- SIZE: 17×8
- WHEEL PATTERN: 5X4.5
- OFFSET: 0
- COLOR: Black Matte Machined Lip
- FENDER: 32”L X 9”W X 15”H rounded steel with bed-liner spray application
31” All-Terrain Package – Includes tires and wheels and fenders
- TIRE: BF Goodrich 31/10.50 R15 All-Terrain TA K02
- WHEEL: MB Razor BKMTXX Aluminum
- SIZE: 15X7
- WHEEL PATTERN: 5X4.5
- OFFSET: -6
- COLOR: Available in black matte or chrome finish
- FENDER: 32”L X 10”W X 13”H steel military inspired with bed-liner spray application